Search This Blog

Aug 2, 2018

7 Crochet caps for adults

Few of the crochet caps I tried, which I found interesting. I have written a pattern link for each of the caps from where I found it. Few of these caps I found from youtube and few from crochet blogs and websites and these patterns are free and not paid







GRANNY SQUARE CAP
Crochet Granny Square slouchy hat for an adult. You can find the pattern here



V STITCH CAP




This is a V stitch crochet cap for an adult with a 4 ply yarn. This cap pattern is made from my own design. There may be someone who would have a written pattern and you may find it in google.
This cap is made easily I made the center of the cap of an adult size with dc and the v stitch

v stitch
International symbol for a double crochet incr...
The international symbol for a double crochet increase, a common increase stitch in crochet; made by me using Xfig. Reference: Pauline Turner (2001) How to crochet, London: Collins and Brown, ISBN 1-85585-827-4, p. 150. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


CROCHET SUN HAT
Crochet Sun Hat for an adult for the pattern you can go here


BOW CAP

Crochet Bow cap for an adult. I changed the size for 6 months to an adult size just by increasing the rounds in the center. You can find the pattern here

CAP WITH A BRIM


Crochet cap with a brim for adults. This pattern I found on youtube the video tutorial is here



HEART CROCHET CAP

Crochet cap with a Heart. I found the pattern on youtube and you can find the pattern here 




CROCHET CAP WITH SHELL STITCH BORDER

Crochet cap with shell stitch border. This is another of the caps of my own design,  This pattern is written in my book and will need a new post,  Inshallah.





GRIDDLE STITCH CROCHET CAP

Crochet griddle stitch cap. You can find the pattern here
https://www.instagram.com/hagcollections




 All the crochet caps were donated through MICQ Team. 







I loved crocheting these caps and hope you all will also find it interesting and enjoyable to make these caps. You can also donate, sell or gift the caps after making them

Do comment below to tell which type of caps you loved crocheting




Happy crocheting

Printfriendly

Follow on Pinterest