Search This Blog

Sep 27, 2017

Cute Crochet Baby Dress

Crocheting is an addiction which I found when keep crocheting something or other but absolutely too time-consuming. But finding time to create something new by some others pattern or your own pattern but I must say the end result is just wonderful. Here goes my new creation Cute crochet baby dress\






This crochet baby dress was made for 0-6 months baby which was a gift for my friends baby. The pattern for this baby dress is here. You can find notes for this pattern in detail with different videos and drafts which will help a newbie crocheter too. The stitches used in this pattern is mostly double crochet [dc]. There are many videos on youtube if you are a new crocheter check it over there.
I tried this as the design in the lower part of the baby dress looked pretty to my eyes.
Hope this will bring joy to you too.

Yarn used for this crochet is mentioned below if interested to buy you can buy from Amazon 


 Vardhman Yarn is a good quality yarn as I mostly use this yarn.

if you are interested in other yarns then you can go here


HAPPY CROCHETING!😃😃

Printfriendly

Follow on Pinterest