Search This Blog

Mar 14, 2017

Cute crochet dress for baby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Assalamu alaikum,
Dear Readers,
Here is my another finished crochet project which is cute crochet dress for a baby. Size of the dress is for 3 months old baby .I used a smaller hook and thus the size of the dress came to new born to 3 months baby.



Read More....



 The pattern of the dress is from Crochet Crowd. I made this crochet dress when I was still a beginner. This pattern has sizes for 6, 12 18 and 24 months. Ifound the pattern for this crochet dress on Crochet Crowd For the pattern go here

Do Follow my page on Facebook @hagcollections
and other social media like Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter

Give your comments and share your projects on my page


Follow me on Bloglovin and Ravelry




Printfriendly

Follow on Pinterest