Search This Blog

Apr 24, 2017

Crochet Posh Baby booties

Assalamu alaikum Readers,

Here is my another project on crochet baby booties, I have made other types of booties too but have not got the time to make a post of my earlier projects. InshaAllah as I get time I will update my blog with earlier crochet projects also





I found this pattern very easy compare to my earlier baby booties, maybe bcoz  i was still newbie at that time. Now Alhamdulillah I have moved to intermediate level and hope to be  an expert in this handmade crochet art



I found this pattern on google search which is a free pattern.. then got this on ravelry too My Ravlery projects and about me. For the pattern visit here

Follow me on 
And an reminder I sell my crochet items only in QATAR


Wasalaam!

Keep Crocheting..





Printfriendly

Follow on Pinterest